I thank my lucky stars for the continuous supply of clean water and food and money as well as the roof over my head. Honestly, I can't be any thankful than now.
Suddenly, my
We Malaysians should really count our blessings.
On a side note. I've discovered CLAMP's latest manga: Gate 7. I'm really interested in it, especially the artwork because I feel it's a blend of all the clamp mangas I like, i.e X/1999, Chobits (the winning factor), xxxHOLiC, Cardcaptor Sakura (the eyes, the eyes! Excluding the eyelashes of course, I think they are more towards X/1999), Angelic Layer and as much as I hate to admit it, Kobato.
I'm not a fan of Kobato. Really. I think the story's kind of... I don't know, pointless? Stereotypical? I'd say Tsubasa was better despite those confusing, messy (okay, well, it's a form of art) lines scattered all over the pages which made it so hard to read and understand, especially since I am reading the complex-chinese one. Gah. Tsubasa was awesome at the beginning, until CLAMP decided to have a change and jumped over to the dark side. It was a nightmare reading a dream within a dream within a dream and trying to decipher those mysterious lines, I'm not exactly brain-material you know...
But, come to think of it now, I'd really like to go back and re-read the CLAMP series I have right now, especially Chobits (because I LOVE and ADORE it so much) and Tsubasa so I can attempt to understand the freaking whole story! Gate 7 too! It has really caught my interest!
But first, I will have to go study for my undang test due tomorrow. Argh, all those laws! Heck, I don't really see them being practiced on the roads anyway! Argh...
Wait, did I mention that xxxHOLiC has ended a long time ago? With a super duper uber crappy ending not worthy of CLAMP? Gosh, Doumeki's great-grandson?! Seriously?! At least show us how Doumeki or something!
I sincerely hope Gate 7 does CLAMP justice, and brings the former awesome CLAMP style and manga material back so we can have decent manga to read.
Okay, shutting up now. Undang.