I've just discovered another awesome place for writing and reading stories online:
Inkpop.com.
Plus, not forgetting, this site comes with a HUGE bonus, especially for writers/authors wannabes. Get your work into the top five picks of the site (I think it's chosen on a monthly basis, not sure though) and it'll be reviewed by a HarperCollins' editor. If you are a book fan or amateur writer and do not know what HarperCollins is, you should do a headsmack and jump into the sea of nowhere.
Hence, if it's good (duh, it's in the top 5 picks list out of so many works on the site), there'll be a high chance that you'll get published!
I think it's a cool place to read more, aside from FictionPress. I'm not sure which one is better though, because I haven't really explored much of inkpop to compare both, but I think both sites have their pluses and minuses. Hope to read more works from the great writers on inkpop! :D