
I suppose this should be the original book cover, as seeing I got this from the main site of HarperCollins. Gosh, when I went over to Goodreads I even saw a green cover one!
Thankfully I got the original one for I am Number Four. Hardcover and first edition from MPH, score! (Don't know why Popular likes getting the razorbill and penguin movie-tie-in one...) But this means it'll be hard to get all the other five books (The Lorien Legacy has six books in total) all in the same kind, especially if I want all of them to be first editions. Oh dear...
Oh well, still a long way to go. You can go here to read the book description: http://www.harpercollins.com/books/Power-Six-Pittacus-Lore/?isbn=9780061974557
Number seven's gonna be our next narrator, so weird. What will happen to Four, Six and Sam? What about Sarah?! (You know, all that numbering sort of reminds me of that cartoon series called Kids Next Door...)
Sigh. August 23rd. Another date to remember, another book to buy, another addition to the bookshelf! :D
(I just noticed, the book covers seem to be all on elements of nature. Book one is fire, book two is water. So what do we have next? Trees maybe? XD)