Googled Gayle Forman's upcoming book after submitting to my itchy fingers, opened a few tabs of review pages at the same time, but somehow, I just couldn't spoil it for myself. And so, I clicked on the red button on the right top corner and went here to type my frustrations away.
Bleh.
Please please please please MPH or Popular GET THE FREAKING BOOK HERE IN STUPID JB BY AUGUST!!!!!! Don't know if Singapore would have it by then or not, but even if they do, I doubt I can make the trip there even though it's only a bridge away. Gah.
Next time. When I'm grown up. Next time. Next time.
Caught a few words here and there, but I forced myself to look away. Yay, I'm proud of myself for not spoiling the book. Yeah, I WILL NOT SPOIL THE BOOK FOR MYSELF!!! ROAR! PERSERVERANCE!!!!!!
Speaking of books, Delirium by Lauren Oliver caught my eye. A trilogy. First book. Released 01.02.2011. Adding it to my to-buy list. Check.
Vocaloid is awesome.
Now, homework.