Finally, a small break from those evil booksssssssss...... Yeah, hear them hiss. Like snakes. Looking down at the poor possum. Baring its fangs. Instilling fear. Waitng to strike.
Roar.
Haha.
Okay, that was stupid. Anyways, UFI is over, thank god. now I can go on and do some of the things I've been wanting to do forever, until procrastination kicks in again. Bleh.
There are two movies currently in my mind that I plan to watch: Black Swan and I am Number Four.
But, before I actually watch the latter, I will read the book first. Like how I did with Percy Jackson. At least the book got me a really good impression of the series, or else I think if I watched the movie first I would've needed a barf bag.
Ish, exams screwed up my brain. I can't even write a decent post.
I await tonight's bedtime. Ahh, finally, sleep without worries.