Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Red all over the place. Stay away from me until tomorrow or else

Shit I just fucking deleted my latest post which I used more than two fucking hours to type about my teeth state and my review on The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson accidentally and right now I'm so pissed and frustrated at myself I just feel like slamming my damned fry-brain into the LCD monitor.


Fucking shit.


Crap.



While I go on cursing myself to the pits of Hades you should go get yourself a copy of The Sky is Everywhere, you won't regret. The adjectives there are superbly and wonderfully written and it totally blows up the whole emotional factor in book review history. And I'm already past PMS mode so I'm not really an emotional bitch by hormonal definition so a book like this that can make me write a blog post using TWO fucking hours is more than a stupid 'two-thumbs-up' story.

Gosh, and all those time I spent typing and quoting those nice verses written in the novel. All gone! GONE!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But, my grief is nothing compared to Lennie's. Hers. Intense. Overwhelming. Heartbreaking. Heartwrenching. It's like you're really inside her thoughts, her head you know? Wondering along with her if it's really right to be happy and feel happiness despite your favourite lovely sister just died and you are supposed to be mourning in sadness and pain and not trying to get into some guys pants and kissing your dead sister's boyfriend while hooking up with the new hearthrob in town.

Gosh, everything, the descriptions, the feelings, they were so emotional at that time it mdae me want to cry.


But I didn't. Don't worry.





Someday, when I'm really angry, I hope I won't chop of my fingers.