Took a trip down childhood memory lane while watching the Teen Titans movie. I know, I know, I'm a sore loser watching cartoons (hey! No different from anime right?! But gah, whatever) and right now, I wish I hadn't, due to personal reasons of me not satisfied with the show's pairings. I know, screw me, I'm some kind of rabid fangirl expressing my dissatisfaction, so sue me.
Blergh.
Come to think about it, I really hadn't ranted about my interests like this for a very long night, hmm... Is it the song I'm listening now that's affecting me? Or is it the late night slash teen wee early hours of the morning giving me spiritual guidance in the creative rambling juices?
Oh god, what the hell am I crapping about anyway?
Never mind. I'll go with the late night slash early morning inspiration one. It always happens to me when I stayed up late back in those days when I still had the creative juices going strong. Sigh, a trip back down memory lane again. Yay.
Things I wish to express now:
-Raven rocks. She should have been given more limelight in the show.
-I like the internet.
-I want to sleep but the computers attracting me like north-south magnets.
-I have not studied a single shit for Linterature, walaupun saya telah berazam untuk membuat demikian dalam post saya yang lalu. (Sheesh, typing in Malay sucks big :/)
-I seem to get high during the night and early morning.
-I love my pillow very much and I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm typing here. Gah.
Thank god for fanfiction. Yay! Oh yeah, does anyone know what kind of software I should use for ripping out the audio from a video? Or at least, what I should do? I'm clueless when it comes to these sort of tech stuff. Gah.
Okies, three a.m now. Wheepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart my pillow!!!!!!!!! Muaks! *Squishes pillow, squishie squishie squishie squishie!!!*