Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Empty words

Because they are. And because they are, it is pointless to get so worked up over them.



I'm just waiting for you to realise that what you say doesn't affect me that much like how it did last time anymore. Maybe a bit, I don't know, but right now, what goes in just comes out the next second, because like I said, it's just pointless to get angry over them.

Anger is just much too childish for us.

You don't like people get angry over your words, you want people to accept them, but when we do, you just don't want that kind of reaction. You want more, you want more than that, but if so, just when is it enough?


So it's up to you now, however you want to react, whatever you want to say, I can't really care less anymore anyway. It's just pointless for me to do so, and when I get upset over it, it's like life going downhill in a roller coaster. I prefer to save myself the trouble, thanks.

It won't be easy first, but hey, as time goes by, it'll pass, and you'll realise, and you'll cease and stop.


What goes in, will come out. I am sure.





Be the master of your emotions, and you'll be the master of the world.