Saturday, October 2, 2010

Resolutions

Stayed up till midnight just to wish CC happy birthday. Stupidsweet sixteen. So, that's one resolution down, a lot more to go.

Finals coming in less than a month. Holy crap. Everyone's studying their asses off while I am still struggling to complete my homework load. When I'm almost done with homework more comes in, and it's back to square one. Gargh, the teachers must really be considerate. I don't want to drop into the lower class!!!


It's time to make up for what I have lost in the past few exams this year. No more fooling around procrastinating, reduce trying to achieve superwoman status by helping any teacher who requests for something unless necessary(after English week, no more, MUST STUDY!), focus more on 'self' and being a selfish bitch with my time.

I'll prove it to those people who look down upon me that I can do it, and that I can improve academically and mentally. If I succeed, hooray for me; if I don't, I'll be sad, but at least I know I've tried my best. And knowing that I've put all my efforts to pull up my grades from the pits of nowhere is all that matters.

All talk and no action makes Jack a conceited boy. Therefore, this new resolution starts today. I. Will. Study. As. Hard. As. Possible. And. Try. My. Best.



It is never too late for resolutions, unless you're just talking big shit and crap and don't do a thing about it. If I succeed, I shall reward myself with a trip to Kinokuniya at the end of the year, and buy as many books as I can. YOSH!