Friday, September 17, 2010

Holidays a-ending

Haven't been on the net lately because I was busy dividing my time between playing Kingdom Hearts and watching the Nodame Cantabile series. I love the series! It sort of like introduced me deeper to classical music, and I am so gonna download all the tracks featured throughout the whole series! Yay!!! 

I loved the part where Chiaki conducted Brahm's Symphony No. 1, it almost moved me to tears, because aside from the beautiful music playing, the scenes depicted in the anime was just too touching. *sniffles* Sigh, I'd definitely love to rewatch the whole series again; I was kind of rushed when watching this because my brother kept bugging me like a pest to play KH. Honestly that self-conceited brat, he should really think of others first. Plus, I didn't really have the mood to play anymore after starting to watch Nodame. So the whole game mood is sort of dead right now, until I finish all the things I want and am supposed to do then only I'll start playing again. but, it would be the time school reopens again anyway, so meh, it'll just have to wait until the year-end holidays. 

I found the Nodame Rhapsody on Youtube, but I can't remember when this piece was played in the anime, or is it just played in the live-action drama series? Oh well, it's still awesome anyway. XD

I wish JC Staff would just hurry up and adapt Nodame Cantabile Opera-hen (manga)  into another anime series again. Gah. Wait, it's only ten chapters, so I don't mind a movie, as long as we get to see it on screen. It's kinda hard to imagine the music playing on paper, takes the feeling away without sound effects, you know? 


Procrastinating. I don't want to go back doing all the karangan I'm supposed to. Gah.....