Saturday, June 5, 2010

OMG

OMG OMG OMG READ THIS I'M SO GODDAMNED HAPPY I CAN JUST FLY TO THE MOON AND DROP DEAD DUE TO SUFFOCATION BUT HEY BEFORE I EVEN TRY FLYING I THINK I'LL FREAKING FALL TO THE GROUND BECAUSE I CAN'T FLY, STUPID ME

Quote, "I've written here a lot lately about how I've been working like crazy on my new book, which just went back to my editor to commence another round of revisions. One thing that's already changed: the title. It was CUT AND RUN. Actually, it was BEING REAL, but everyone hated that except for me, which is par for the course. Nobody ever likes my original titles. That's why THE FOREVER became THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER and STORY OF MY LIFE became JUST LISTEN and LOST AND FOUND became LOCK AND KEY. So I don't sweat it much. Usually, though, the novel itself isn't announced until the title is totally set, but this is number ten, so things happen. Which is a super long way of saying that CUT AND RUN is now WHAT HAPPENED TO GOODBYE. And it will stay that way. I think.", unquote.


Taken from Sarah Dessen's very own livejournal. Link:
http://writergrl.livejournal.com/


Yesh!!! HER NEW BOOK THAT'S COMING OUT NEXT YEAR, THAT IS 2011 (according to Wikipedia, though they haven't changed the title from 'Cut and Run' to 'What Happened to Goodbye', hn). FINALLY, WE HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOWARD TO WITH A NAME!

Personally I prefer 'What Happened to Goodbye' to 'Cut and Run', but whatever Sarah Dessen decides to name her books (though sadly, I have a feeling she doesn't have much say in the matter), I will love them. So, the original titles rock too!

I suppose the book will be out in the summer of 2011 since most of her novels are summer reads. I can't wait for her to announce the plot!!! God, this is the best thing since... well, since lots of bad stuff happened. Meh.

Three cheers to Sarah Dessen!!!


I can't stop grinning. God, I suck.



P.S: I don't own the quote (duh) nor anything that's not mine (MAJOR DUH) in the content above, just thought I'd clarify things in case some thickheadspeople misunderstand.