Sunday, May 2, 2010

Winking is strongly disallowed.

It's done. Finally.

Well, not exactly. Due to lots of technical problems, like the incompatibility of the fancy word fonts I spent almost a day in total (after counting) changing and trying out, I could only pass it off by changing the fonts into mundane, normal ones found in Words 1997.

And after all that margining and stupid Words system rebelling against me?

God, I feel as if I should have just used my brother's PC instead of mine (I downloaded Words 2007, so I guess there's just so much more than actually installing the software).


But oh well, all's gone is gone. I'll probably install the printer to my PC and print out the original one or just try installing/downloading a new, proper Microsoft Word 2007.



I have English tomorrow, in which I am supposed to pass up my composition book where all the homework given is not up-to-date and me being me, I forgot the title our latest essay. I'm damned. Biology tomorrow, and I have yet to complete that shitload of homework my teacher has intructed us to do so, I'm dead. I have Chemistry peka tomorrow, and I have yet to sketch the diagrams nor have I memorised the procedures.

Awesome.


I'm screwed.