Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ouch

I am NEVER going near the printer again. Wait, scratch that. Rephrase. I am NEVER REFILLING THE PRINTER INK AGAIN.

Yes, that sounds more like it.

It's okay if it gets my hands dirty, I don't mind. But being jabbed by the ink refiller needle straight into my thigh?!


It more than hurts man (refraining from using vulgarities, just in case some people stumble across my blog and stuff happen coughcoughcoughcough). It's like those injections we get in school for the H1N1 antivirus, chicken pox vaccine or whatsoever, just that a piece of cold substance was not applied/dabbed on my skin beforehand.


Ouch, OUCH.


Okay, I'm exaggerating. But it's now a black spot there! Part of the black ink has not flowed out (even though I did push some out). I'm not really worried about the blck spot, I'm just worried whether my whole leg has to be amputated or not if it's infected with some sort of deadly infection. (T.T)

Oh well, on the bright side, at least it didn't get jabbed into my wrist of carotid or someplace vital. Imagine if it did... Ouch, I'd probably die of blood loss. (sob)


God, I hope nothing happens (crosses fingers).