Saturday, March 6, 2010

Don't Look Back

I won't look back, bcause when I do, I only see the endless mistakes I've commited.

I'll do better next time, I hope.


It's been a while since I went online, and tduring the absence of the internet I've been wanting to blog a little about stuff that's happening, but now that I've got to use the internet, my mind is full of crap and I'm stumped.

Darn.

Never mind, never mind, I shall console myself later. I'm debating on whether or not Ishould buy the Naruto manga series. I know I've said that the Naruto series is getting more and more boring than before, but the manga collection I store behind my desk somehow doesn't satisfy me anymore when I'm bored. I want to get my hands on Chobits, but I don't see the whole series ANYWHERE. Gah, they reprint Candy Candy but they don't reprint Chobits.

If I was god, I'd banish those publishers to the land of no return. But before I do that, I'll definitely order them to reprint those eight volumes of Chobits first. Hehe...


On another side, GA is being reprinted, something I am absolutely glad about. They've ppublished the first ten volumes, and now I'm just waiting for the 12th to appear and yes! My GA collection will be complete! I should treat myself to something nice when that day comes, probably McD (trash food, but I don't care) or some soft drink. Mmmm, I can see it! I can see the day!!!!

It's just a matter of time, that's all. And this, dear reader of this shitty blog, applies to everything.


Honestly, I regret not purchasing Ballad of a Shinigami light novel vol. 1 in Singapore that day. how many light novels do they actually sell here in JB (or the places I can access to easily without the aid of my parents)? Nadda, zilch, zero. You tell me a place where they sell light novels (like the Suzumiya Haruhi light novels) and I'll give a five ringgit tip just for that. but unfortuantely, you don't have to, because I am positively sure that there is no such place here. god, even the manga industry in JB sucks, I can't imagine them selling light novels in ordinary book shops like how Japan does.

Moving on, a group of Japanese students visited our school on Wednesday. Somehow, this gave me the urge to watch LOTS OF Korean drama series and learn broken Korean. Emphasis, broken Korean. Don't ask me why, I just figured if someday Koreans popped up in our school, it would definitely suck when I won't be able to communicate with them in Korean when they don't understand what the shit I'm saying (at least I know a bit of Japanese after watching years of anime).


I think that's all I'm gonna ramble about now. Later.