(Sobs) TV Day failed... The latter moments did not go according to plan. Ish. But never mind, I shall continue watching the shows I didn't get to finish yesterday. On the other hand....

Hahaha!! Behold! My TV corner!!!!!! From left: the remote controls, bread (for snacktime), a stool acting as a table with my lunch on top, house phone (just in case someone calls, I can just reach out easily), the tissue box (I was having a bad flu day yesterday) and on top at the side of the tissue box was supposed to be my phone but I was using it to snap this picture (see that white rectangular thing?).
Now for the front (from left): a stack of DVD's I wanted to watch, two bottles of water (to reduce the time usage to go downstairs to refill).
I'm crazy.
Hahaha!! Behold! My TV corner!!!!!! From left: the remote controls, bread (for snacktime), a stool acting as a table with my lunch on top, house phone (just in case someone calls, I can just reach out easily), the tissue box (I was having a bad flu day yesterday) and on top at the side of the tissue box was supposed to be my phone but I was using it to snap this picture (see that white rectangular thing?).
Now for the front (from left): a stack of DVD's I wanted to watch, two bottles of water (to reduce the time usage to go downstairs to refill).
I'm crazy.