Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dramatic

Somehow, the stuff that's happening around me tend to get more and more and more dramatic recently. It's sad, really, because the thought of having a peaceful, quite, fun holiday is erased from my mind.

And replaced by drama, noise, and complication. Wait, is complication even a word?

Never mind, I shall drop that issue for the time being. It creeps me to no end to think about it.


Anyways, had Physics tuition yesterday. I know, to all you people out there it's just Physics Tuition (and you give me that 'you're boring' look) but to me it was hell for my poor nerves. I was a nervous wreck, because I was afraid I wouldn't catch up with what the teacher says.

Surprisingly, it went on okay. Just that I had a headache after trying to count those smallest divisions (the lines were all cramped together, making it VERY hard to differentiate them). I swear, if I do exercises like those an hour daily, I will require glasses in no time.

No!!!! I don't want glasses!!!! They are the most troublesome things of all troublesome things!!!!


Moving on, a huge congratulations to all SPM students who are taking only pure science (without additional subjects like chinese) and have finished their major examinations!!!!!!!! You are free for a few months, until your A levels/Matriculation/Form 6 (or whichever) starts. My sister claims to have finished SPM, even though she still has chinese next week (-.-). And for most of the time, she was addicted to the PSP (resistance was futile) playing MANA.

Seems like resisting temptation was a very hard thing for her...


PMR results coming out on Christmas Eve. Hmm, I wonder if that's true. First they said it was on the 20th (a day where I won't be in town) but then it was bumped down to the 24th.

Good lord. Seriously people, make up your mind!!!!!! From the 28th (or somewhere there) to the 20th to the 24th? (shakes head)

I tried to check the Education Department webpage but I couldn't find a thing. The bulletin board on the main page was all about shit I don't know (needless to say).


Oh well, anyway, I guess I'll just have to keep a lookout for any updates on the papers.


Wondering how many A's I'll get in my PMR... If it's below my expectations, then it's sayonara~ to the science stream. And I'll be the disgrace of my family. (Pressure) But it's no use contemplating now, what's done is done. And if I get low marks it's my fault since I did not study hard enough.

But I still hope I get good results!!!!

(Keeps fingers crossed)