Now that the event is tomorrow (tickets start selling at nine, from what I read), and I have to wake up at four o'clock in the bloody morning (and wake everyone up), and start the journey to the convention centre at a bloody five or half past five a.m, I shouldn't be doing last minute checkups on updates the the Comic Fiesta homepage while using the back page of my to-bring list to copy down the entire booth layout, nor should I be worrying about whether or not I'll get there in time for the opening ceremony (we are KL jakons who always get lost among the highways) or if the CF '09 T-shirt is still available or if I'm able to get to YamGene's in time to get all the limited edition stuff (such as Kunisaki's last batch of Kingdom Hearts button badges that won't be reprinting next time).
I should chill, and thank my lucky stars and the gods above that I am even able to attend the event.
On a lighter note, while copying the booth layout plan, I found some of the artists' booth names quite amusing, such as UNICORN (Unique Corner), and of course, the funny ones (won't mention, because it's really offensive).
Gah, it's a bloody (why do I keep using this word?) eleven twenty-five now, must go to bed immediately or else I'll miss the alarm!!!! Goody night people, hope to see you at the Comic Fiesta 2009!!!
P.S: Did you know that Alice from Alice in Wonderland is actually based on a real person? And the book was actually written in Christ Church (Oxford University I think) where it acts as Hogwarts for the Harry Potter films. The entrance of the church (the staircase to the cafeteria) can be seen most notably in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone movie (can't spell
Goody night.