Wednesday, October 14, 2009

O.O

O.O

Yes, double O.O.


Detetcive Conan: The Raven Chaser has finally been uploaded onto YouTube. Unfortunately, the subs are NOWHERE to be seen......... zzzzz....


Goodness people, when exactly are we gonna see the subs?! Gah.


Speaking of which, during the absence of me (I've been using that a lot lately...), a lot of information on my interests have been updated.


For one, the 13th movie of DC. Plus, there's a teaser trailer (17 seconds) for the next one, and it somehow stars an airship in the middle of nowhere in the sea....

Strange? Well, that is to be expected of DC I guess. After all, isn't this all about mysteries? *Insert mysterious, evil laugh*

But anyways, there has been an upgrade on the DC pairings. Hahaha, Kobayashi-sensei and Officer Shiratori!! Well, even though I don't like the guy (cuz' he's a sob) but still, don't you think the pairing's cute? Aww, Kobayashi-sensei even made the guy (who doesn't really deserve it) a bento!!! *Squeals*


Speaking of DC pairings, I just suddenly have this weird obsession over the Makoto/Sonoko pairing.... I just find them adorable. XD



GA has its own updates too!!! Yesh! Natsume and Mikan are finally together, yet, going to separate soon (the decision lies on the next chapter!!)..... Ruka is finally out of the picture, feeling the taste of rejection and bitterness of the remains of his unrequited love. Sad... but he belongs with someone else like Hotaru.




Next, BLEACH: FADE TO BLACK, I CALL YOUR NAME HAS BEEN RELEASED ON DVD!!! I AM SO GONNA GET MY HANDS ON THAT DVD!!!! Just wait for me DVD stores in JB, I am so gonna visit you guys to sapu all the updates I've been missing on lately.... bwahahahaha...


Ignore me. Moving on........


Naurto... GAARA HAS APPEARED IN THE LATEST CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!! AND HE CAN STILL MANIPULATE SAND!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! I'm so proud of him. *Beams*

But, there are not much updates on the movies though... I bought Bonds, but the latest movie (I have no idea what the hell the movies are... They seem to get more and more boring....) has just been released in the cinemas in August so... guess I'll have to wait until next year to collect the DVD. (Yes people, I collect anime and manga. It's an expensive hobby but just wait until I've earned the big bucks......)



Okay, the following content contains childish moments that I advise you not to read. I'm just really frustrated (and puzzled) with it so I decided to vent it all out on Blogger.

I still remember the times back when I was still eleven, and I've just started on the journey on being an otaku (not sure if I consider myself one, but that term will just do for the next few years until I finally decide what I am).



And as you all know, newbies sometimes get addicted to the wrong stuff.


I was quite obsessed with Beyblade G-Rev at that time (I WAS A KID! SO SHUT UP) and its characters. The style of art is quite nice but the storyline, now that I look back, seems like something that young kids would fall for. Coughcoughcoughthat'smecoughcough.

But like everyone else, I got over it.



And recently, while watching the oh-so-famous Okto (a Singaporean Channel, for those of you people who don't know), I stumbled along an advertisement for an anime called D.I.C.E. And the main character strangely looks like Tala Ivanov from Beyblade.

I mean, c'mon!! Red hair, almost same hairstyle, hot-headed personality, and... err... what else... gimme a minute... oh yeah, blue-purplish orbs...



=.= Duh, wouldn't that be considered as plagiarism? And those 'Gild Suits' (got the term from Wikipedia) look like Transformers stuff... *frowns*


Wouldn't it be a bit too much to say that all those are coincidental? And judging by the date of release for these two anime (I always check that when I want to decide which is original), Beyblade was shown on air earlier than D.I.C.E........




But anyways, just forget about the whole copying thing. I wrote those to get it off my mind....






Well, guess that's all for now. Toodles people!!! Until next time!