Monday, October 19, 2009

The Angst of being Poor

I finally have my hands on the latest movies of DC and Bleach. Also, I've managed to buy Ouran (again) after resisting its temptations for.......


Two days.



Yeah, I'm hopeless.



Sigh, but, yesterday has made me once again realize how sad being penniless can be. Wait, I think 'broke' might be a much suitable word. Mmmm...

I couldn't buy the fourth movie of Keroro (though my brother managed to get it though it's not original -.-) and I resisted the urge to buy the Suzumiya Haruhi manga series as well as Clannad and its sequel (sob, the package was quite good ya know: two series together with its OVA's and an Original Soundtrack as well as a figurine -although it was some unknown Dragonball Z guy- for only 49.90).


Excuse me for a moment because the following sentence will contain broken English verses (to put it poshly, colloquial English) the ah lian's in Malaysia and Singapore have been using (not that I don't use those "lah's" and "got meh's" and the "really ah's", but I just refrain from using it often when I'm writing. Wait, it's already bad enough that we're using it!!!! Gah!!).



DAMN CHEAP WEI. (Refer to the previous second paragraph if you're sidetracked, though I hope you're not.... If you are, I'll just tell you that you have an attention span of only TWO to THREE minutes. (how sad,too bad...)





I think these Singlish and Manglish (Malaysian English) phrases are starting to get to me... Oh dear. (Mental note to self: MUST BLEACH MY BRAIN AND READ MORE CLASSICS.)



But anyways, I shall count my blessings... At least I managed to get a really worthwhile DC movie that costed only... 16 bucks (crosses out 'only' after checking the price on the movie box). But it came along with an Original Soundtrack so yeah, it's good.




I won't dwell on blogging any longer right now, for that I have 25 more episodes of Ouran to rewatch and fall in love with Ootori Kyoya again (sigh, you have to admit, he's so cool!!! -Joins the KFC!!!!!- No! Not Kentucky Fried Chicken!!! It's 'Kyoya's Fan Club'!!!!).


Until next time, toodles!!