Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two is Better than One -part one-

(IMPROTANT NOTE: The following post is divided into two, both Two is Better than One (I) and Two is Better than One (II) because the post was too long until blogger messed up my pauses and enter-keys. And I hate that the most. It's like everything mushed up together. Anyways, I guess this long post is to make up for the absence of myself in my blog. Enjoy!

Important note #2: I'm fed up of pressing enter keys to space out my words in my Two is Better than One -part two- post that wouldn't really be obedient like how I want it to be. I'm sorry folks, but you'll just have to strain a bit of your eyes and read the post with slight difficulty. I sincerely apologize for this to happen, but it's technical. Hope you understand.)

Post start:


I think I'm in love. Yes, I'm sure of that. I've totally turned from bright-rays-fangirl into a sap. Well, not that I wasn't before. I'll admit it here, I'm a total sucker for romances and young adult fiction (don't worry, I know they never happen in real life, part of my soul -or my mind- is still drifting somewhere in reality) and thus, I think I'm labelled as a crappy sap.

Yay!!! (does the victory-touchdown dance, ending with the peace sign)


I'm really hyper now, because all the good things are happening to me now. I'm getting better from the sore throat (plus cough) I'm having at the present (I totally felt like shit yesterday after taking that disgusting cough mixture), I've fallen in love with XxMookinexX's Walking Disaster (a fanfic I've recommended you guys out there before taking down the recommendations' section since it took up quite a lot of space), and I get to use the computer in this quiet, peaceful night whilst listening to my recently (more like yesterday) downloaded songs; and here's the best part, the songs I've downloaded is pure heaven.



Thus the title of my present post. 'Two is Better than One' by Boys Like Girls. Goodness, someone slap me. That song is just so cool!!!!! And Taylor Swift's voice just adds on to the sweetness of it. Infinite stars for this song, cupcakes and cookies to them!!!!!!!!!! (Love Drunk is also amazing, period.)


Of course, although this may seem a bit old, but I don't care. The Backstreet Boys have a new song!!!!!! YAYNESS!!!! If I'm not mistaken they were the first English band I ever got obsessed with. I think it was second grade or something....The song of their song I've just added to my favs is..... Straight through my Heart!!! (Ignore the excalimation marks, I'm currently sugar high.) But it sounded a bit weird with The BB's singing along with this really upbeat tempo... (hey, it's a sad song, don't get me wrong, I only listen to sad songs.)

Ad lesse lesse.... what do we have next? SIMPLE PLAN!!!! Haha, one of my newest obsessions (insert evil grin). Save You, recommended before (still as awesome as ever), Untitled, awesome, I Can Wait Forever, absolute excellence, and No Love, sweetness.


On a side note, I hereby apologize for the lack of description I can use for these marvellous, fantastic songs. But whatever I say here is an understatement, you guys who are interested need to experience it yourselves in order to get the right feeling. (God, I sound like some kind of amatuerish lecturer).



Ahem, moving on.




New Divide by Linkin Park, everyone knows that. It's just that I'm not keeping up with the times anymore due to lack of technology access. Plus, I'm not some sort of Transformers crazed fan. Though if I was, I'd pity Zhi Wen or Mathura because I'll rant and tell them all about those Tranformers geek stuff (heck, I think I'd even have the hopeless, impossible dream to become one of the script writers or some BOD member in the show). So, in a way, I suppose I'm safe for the moment. Yesh.


Angels Cry by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It's really nice, even though it's not as nice as Your Guardian Angel. But still, I like it. :D


Next, Jump by Flo Rida featuring Nelly Furtado (Why Do All Good Things Come to an End rocks my socks). The beat is totally what I love. And that retro-thingy voice of Nelly Furtado's, awesome. Hehehe......