Friday, September 11, 2009

Overjoyed, or more like, over the solar system and universe.

11/09/09 edit*
Lol. Thanks a lot Ju Lin, I owe you eternity and my life. Chocolates and mooncakes to you gal!


Woohoo!!! I got to use my computer!!!! I can't believe it, neither can you I bet, but it's true!!!! Haha, proof: me sitting here grinning from ear to ear (cliched -.-) as I type away full of joy.

I'm overjoyed. No, overjoyed is an understatement, I'm over the solar system!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
But, I got to use (for now) the pc because lil' bro needed the computer to work on his project, thus mum and dad (and us) agreeing to take the precious eletronic out for him to complete his research. And so, today was the day.......


Actually, it was supposed to be the brat's PC that was going to be taken out but as seeing that dad left this job in the hands of his trusty second daughter, i.e me, I decided to play with my precious for a while before I start with the other.


Eww, sounds wrong, but never mind. Who cares?



But anyways, moving on. 09.09.09, it is an ultra super mega giga special day, cuz' you'll never get this date in another..... 1000 years. By then, I have a feeling that the human race will be extinct. Well, even if we don't, I'll be dead and long gone, all bones in my grave so yeah, you get the point.

I don't know why, but I just like to blog on special days like the day before yesterday.... It gives me a feeling of satisfaction like how whenever I accomplish reading my One-hundred-and-one Classics. (insert chuckle)



Anyways, no more dallying-dallying, I have a whole lot more tasks to do, all listed down in my trusty 'Peace' notebook. I only have up to half past twelve so.... yup.


Szepei,
signing out.




P.S: I thank the horrible weather and my immune system for letting me get sick and stay at home, or else I would not be here enjoying my PC.



Exams on Tuesday and less in a month!!! Eeek!!!!!!!!