Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh my god.

(Note: the following post contains coarse words used by the blogger to stress her annoyance and detest -an understatement, actually- towards society. Beware, you've been warned.)



Post start-

It's official people. Well, on the net (Wikipedia), at least.


ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE is ending this year. My sources from Wikipedia somehow tell me that it's gonna end on the first day of our PMR, that is, the seventh of October.


Oh my god.



Finally. Took you guys long enough, Clamp.

I've been falling back (A LOT) on Tsubasa, the beginning of the story was quite okay, and I was pretty much keyed up after first reading and watching Cardcaptor Sakura and Chobits (in this case, watching the anime only applies). But as the story progressed on, the plot became darker and darker (obviously) and the printing of the manga wasn't brilliant either, so I pretty much lost interest. Plus, there were just TOO MUCH chinese words until whenever I see a page filled with that much chinese characters, it makes my head spin. Same goes for Magister Negi Magi.


And FYI, no, I didn't read the English-translated version. No internet access, remember?



Anyways, the raw scans for GA chapter 120 are up on yukaalice's blog. YESH!!!!!!! It seems like for every ten chapters (eg 100, 110, 120) there's always something nice to surprise me.


I died of hyperventilation seeing Natsume..... SO MANY SCENES OF THE BISHIE!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! (start spamming.)


I can't believe I got to see Natsume when he was only an infant!!! He's so adorable!!!!! It makes me feel as if I wanna jump into the page (even though I don't know what the hell it's saying, I can't read japanese) and pinch his chubby cheeks.



Awwwwwwwww.


I wanted to upload that paticular scene right here on my blog but after some thinking, I decided that it was a bit too risky and not nice to do so, as I feel like I've just stolen their scans even though they did put their logo on that page.



But still, the guilt game dominates. Disclaimers are nice but they don't exactly say much. People can just copy and paste the picture and ignore the disclaimer written below it. Or in some other cases, erase the disclaimer when it's typed onto the picture.


Moral of the story: Never mess around with copyright stuff. YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE?! EVERYTIME I WALK INTO THE DOORS OF CITY SQUARE I ALWAYS SEE SOME ANNOYING SHOPS THAT HAVE THEIR T-SHIRTS PRINTED WITH SOME PICTURES TAKEN FROM DEVIANTART WHOLESALE!!! AND THAT SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF!!!


For fuck's sake people, don't you all have any conscience at all? Imagine if it was something you've drawn or created and it just got copied wholesale right under your nose without letting you know and buying the rights from you, how would YOU feel?





Seriously, this world (especially this part of the world, Southeast Asia) needs some creativity, originality and morality. Plagiarism MUST be stopped!!!!