Seriously, this whole H1N1 thing is OVER-EXAGGERATED. Redundancy, yes, I know. But gah, I don't know any other way to explain this. True, it may spread like crazy to other people in a short period of time but that's it. Nothing more. Other than that, it's just some stupid flu. Ahoy there people!!! At least it's not like H5N1 or the Spanish influenza....
But yes, I agree that it might cause lots of problems for other people like say... The people who are connected to the suspect will also be quarantined for seven days but that's all. It's just because we goddamned Asians (like my mum, for instance) get really tensed and hyper and overdo things.
However, there are some good stuff for us even with all that commotion going around in our school. For one, this stupid thing would stop spreading and that we get to go off from school if we like. That's seriously tempting but unfortunately, Maths is rather important for me so I pass. Plus, there's an extra holiday on Monday for us anyway.
Sigh, this whole thing's really annoying. I hope it'll pass soon.......