Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday 13

Happy birthday to me,

I hate what I see;

there's plenty homework,

and the worksheets aren't free.





lol.





Today, is my first day as an amatuer first aider that went for acara padang duties (jakon); the first time in my life I've ever had a friday 13 birthday for as long as I can remember and yadda yadda yadda.



The coldspray medication was the most 'laku' one for the whole of the acara padang. I just thank gawd it finished by four. A huge congrats to Jenny for emerging as the best high jumper. :)





No cake this year. I finally learnt my lesson that buying a cake would just result in wastage of delicious cake since no one really remembers about the cake the next two days. (bluek)




A very special thanks to Chia Yin, Siok Zhao, Eli, Sabreena, Ju Lin, Wai Mun and Zhi Wen for giving me cards, those who wished me Happy Birthday and 3C for singing me the b-day song. Thanks y'all.


As for my present... (drumrolls..........)





Pallas shoes. For MRC marching on Sports Day.

Disclaimer: I don't own the picture above.