Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to square one.

A mountain of dusty homework on my desk...
A pile of reference books left untouched throughout the week....
My LCD just inches away from my own face as I stare at it intently, waiting for some kind of impossible miracle to happen....
The low-batt iPod lying beside a chunk of unwanted garbage and junk....
My very own forehead situated on the desk in the middle of the chaos of my table, constantly worrying about the ever-growing problems of studies and homework after ignoring them for five freaking days....


Yes, this was how I spent my Chinese New Year holidays, day by day... Going to my cousins' houses and having a sleepover... a day's YouTubing for something non-existent and yeah, you know the drill.


I'm just really freaking tired now that I want to sleep... but I just find myself getting worried over these simple matters that just need some action to solve it...




And procrastination takes place again...............






I think too much 'Sora o Miageru Shojo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai' and it's ending theme makes me a bit too emotional...... tsk.