Thursday, December 18, 2008

Detective Conan the Movie 12: Full Score of Fear

Music is a way humans connect to God. You should sing as if you were praying sincerely to God. -Doumoto Kazuki, Detective Conan the Movie 12: Full Score of Fear

The movie spells A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

I recommend it to all music lovers and the choir people the whole wide world. After listening to all the songs in the movie (well, I did get the chilly feeling at the beginning), particularly Amazing Grace, I felt myself just staring at the computer screen (yes, I use my PC for DVD purposes instead of the TV) in awe. I felt absolutely relaxed at the sound of the music.


Amazing Grace is a song of forgiveness. -Akiba Reiko, Detective Conan the Movie 12: Full Score of Fear


That's it, I shall download that song now and listen to it whenever I'm angry. :)




Going to Penang tomorrow with my grandma and cousin, and I won't be able to attend the Comic Fiesta 2008 at Sunway Pyramid for the next two days... T.T Sacrificed that chance for this trip to be able to go to Penang to see our relatives and eat Penang food again. But it was worth it in the end.





P.S: If I have quoted any of the quotes above wrongly in any way, please excuse me and point them out to me. Thanks.