Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Listen

Just Listen -Sarah Dessen.


I must say, it is really one of the best books I've read ever. I really love the character development and stuff. It's really different from other books, like the Twilight series. Twilight would be more to like, a much more fantasy, far-fetched, soap opera-esque story whereas Just Listen would be more of a realistic, simple yet complicated book with hidden meanings; something that gets you thinking while reading and after reading it.

It's really rare to find a book like this. Okay, I admit, I did hesitate when I took that book to read. plus, it was a freaking eleven o'clock at night and I just wanted to read something. So, I asked my sis, "The Truth about Forever or Just listen?"

And ta-da!

I read until two in the morning, and then slept, and then woke up at eight to finish it, thus, skipping breakfast. Oops....


I regret not buying Lock and Key when I went to Borders. Darn. I'll definitely buy it when I hit the bookstores!!!!!!





Shall re-read Just Listen again when I'm not so rushed. For now, I better finish up my manga, or else..................