Friday, November 7, 2008

F.R.E.E.D.O.M................ well, temporary, that is.

YESH!!!!!!! IT'S THE LONG-AWAITED, MOST WANTED, FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -insert gundam seed song-

YAY YAY YAY!!! Exams are over!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!! GAMBLE!!!!! ALCOHOL!!!!!!!! BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!

...

just kidding. There's no way I'll be addicted to all those disgusting stuff. ewww...

But anyways, yes, the finals for this year is over. Rejoice people!!!!! I'm sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And heck, I've even begged my parents to let me go to the Foon Yew 1 performance or whatever you call it. It was awesome, saw a lot of my old teachers, but sadly, didn't see any of my friends. OKay, I did see Jie Yu from 2A4 (previously 6B) when the ceremony had already came to an end but ah well.... I doubt anyone saw me too, as seeing that I'm such a short, dumb girl who carries her sling bag instead of slinging it over her shoulder. XD

I have LOTS and LOTS of stuff I wanna do!!!!! Read books, clean up my table, clean up my manga........... you name it. This is really gonna be a busy month.... Gotong-royong tomorrow, pesta permainan and class party (stuff your faces with pizza and McD people!!!!) next week, plus my horrendous, torturous PBSM camp, manga competition deadline for the whole of November, Outbound school at the start of December, holiday trips and most of all:

the dreadful, tedious, stupid, damned PMR............................... -DUN DUN DUN-

sigh... I think I'll clean up my table on Sunday, tomorrow's really a busy busy day....... argh...... Darn.