Wednesday, November 19, 2008

90th Post: Singapore

Celebrating my 90th post with...............

MY TRIP TO SINGAPORE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!

We went to Chinatown (nothing much, only souvenirs) and Orchard Road. We were actually supposed the go to the Esplanade but somehow, there was a change of plans. So, being a Kinokuniya fan, I asked my mum if I could visit Takashimaya SC. AND YESH!!! SHE AGREED!!!!!!!!!!


And that's how I found myself hugging the Spiral: Alive Illustration book to the counter. Well, as seeing that it was really late (Kinokuniya closes at half past nine, and we went to pay five mnutes before the shop closed XD) I couldn't ask the guy to help me wrap.

So when we went home (midnight), I spent almost two hours (something went wrong between there so yeah) wrapping up the illustration book that had a PROTECTED SPECIES, HANDLE WITH CARE sign stamped on it.


LOL. I don't mean literally.

We took lots and lots of pictures at Orchard Road too!!!! The decorations for Christmas were alrady up and being the typical sua gu's, Sze Jia, sis and moi camwhored ourselves throughtout the whole journey in the double-decker, screaming with excitement since this was our first time sitting one. =.=;


i had so much I wanted to blog yesterday, but now it's gone. Whatever. But anyways, my reading list for the hols are up. I'm so glad!!!! There's so much to do! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Toots!!!