Friday, September 5, 2008

Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion

Gekijoban Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion -Mou Hitotsu no Hyourinmaru

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, even though I didn't understand most of the part... but hey, at least I knew a few sentences... HAHA!!! My japanese improved!!!! Well, it's miracle it did, I haven't been watching anime lately.

Ah well, whether or not you're a BLeach fan, you just GOTTA watch this movie!!! I swear you'll fall in love with TOUSHIRO!!!!!!!!!!! AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! TOUSHIRO!!!!!!!! I WUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!! -hugglez Toushiro plushie and goes into crazy fangirl mode- Well, though I thought the climax wouldn't need Ichigo's meddling since I bet Toushiro could just finish Kusaka off single-handedly... sigh... Oh well, I think they just wanted to include the main character inside this fantastic movie... XD.



I HEART TOUSHIRO!!!!!!


HAHA. I'm hyper now.... AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, the third movie's coming out in DVD next year since it's going to be on cinemas in Japan in December... Sigh... another year..... just hope Naruto movie 2 comes out in DVD soon.....


Gekijoban Bleach: Fade to Black -Kimi no Na o Yobu ~Sayonara, Rukia~





MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!