Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20.08.2008

:) See the date? I must say, this year is really a year full of interesting stuff. -grins-

Anyways, I'm too lazy blog about what happened during these few days, just that I went for a motivatonal camp in Kajang, Selangor on Saturday and Sunday and I plucked out two teeth and had those metal stuff on my teeth. (Process of getting braces, deal with it.)

Anyways, today was I really tiring day. Wait, these few days ARE tiring, for some reason. Sigh...... I wish the holidays would just extend themselves...........

I flipped through Breaking Dawn, it was.... well, okay. I still love the first book better than the rest. And I can't wait for Midnight Sun!!!!! Why can't they just announce when they're gonna publish the book?! Sheesh...

Anyways, good news and bad news people... Let's hear the bad news first.

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE MOVIE HAS BEEN MOVED BACK TO NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY????!!!!! HARRY!!!!!! HERMIONE!!!! RON!!

Anyways, enough with the moping. Now with the goody good news:

1. THE TWILIGHT MOVIE HAS BEEN MOVED FOWARD TO NOVEMBER!!! OMG!!!!!!! Well, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing but whatever... can't wait to see Ashley Greene in action!!!!!

2. There's a Twilight Official Guide coming in Decemeber!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year seems to be Stephenie Meyer's big break, I mean, Twilight movie, The Host, Breaking Dawn, The Official Twilight Guide.... Good work Stephenie Meyer!!! I'll always support you!!!!!!

Well, better get back to typing stories... just in case the inspiraton slips away again. :P


TATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!