OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS TOTALLY BRILLIANT!!!! Gosh, I have just read the draft of the first chapter of Midnight Sun and WOW!!!!!! EDWARD!!!!! OMG!!!!! EDDIE!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! OUR HERO!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe...
Man, that was fantabulous!!! As an Edward fan, I recommend it!!!!! Well, rather than reading some silly Jacob Black story, hah!!!! lol, no offense meant. Just hope my view of him will change in the upcoming book. Sigh....
Edward.... sigh... If only there was such a guy in this world like him... Gosh even his name sounds perfect!!! Wait, it IS perfect! Edward is everything a girl can dream of, what the hell am I babbling about?!
I was so absorbed in this that I didn't even notice those stupid mosquitoes sucking my blood! SHOO SHOO MOSQUITOES!!! ONLY EDWARD CULLEN IS ALLOWED TO SUCK MY BLOOD!!!!! LOL! Just kidding... Man, I was even trying to stop breathing when Edward wasn't breathing to block out Bella's scent!!!!! EDDIE!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR STOPPING THAT MONSTER (if you call it one) GROWING BIGGER INSIDE YOU!!!! GOOD JOB!!!
Hahahahaha... Anyways, five more days to Breaking Dawn's release!!! WOOHOO!!!!! GOOD WORK STEPHENIE MEYER!!!!! I can't wait for it!!!!!! The final book to be written in bella's perspective!!!!! -swoons-
Me,
signing off.