Whenever I see my friends, particularly ---, I always see my old self in them. It's really funny, you'll just find yourself laughing at how stupid you once were. The pride, immaturity, obnoxiousness, ignorance... they're all there. It's like a chain of unwanted flashbacks repeating in your mind whenever they display such emotions... I'm not saying that I'm perfect or whatsoever, I just find it really amusing. It's like, I finally felt I have grown up a little more, well, even though it's only that little bit.
I really thank my parents for drilling me into what I have become today. I know I still have lots of mistakes I have yet to change, but now, I feel that I'm finally growing up. And I'm really glad about it.
But, I still have lots to learn in this world. I can't be contented here, I still have a long way to go.