Friday, June 27, 2008

The absence of me

Apparently, I have been doing waaaaayyyy too much science reports and stuff, seeing that my post title is named so, kinda like the manipulative variable, eh? LOL. Anyways, been busy yet not busy with my sucky yet fun life recently. This is gonna be a looooooooooonnnnnnngggg post....

We had two transfer students today, Chia Yin and Elizabeth. They're pretty fun, seeing that one is a studious sweet girl and the latter a skilled violinist. The violin sounds I hear from her and the radio are much better than the one I hear at home. hinthintmahsishinthint. Ah well.... they''re really nice to get along with. :) It's nice to meet new people, and know more about their previous schools.

Next, I have made another crazy, lunatic, absurd, impossible-to-follow-with, rsiky, stupid decision to redo my damned class board. I don't know why, but I just felt that it could have been better. Well, and now I'm taking my sweet time pasting all the stuff there............. brrrrrr. I'm so sleepy after designing those needed stuff....

lesse... wad's next? haha. I talk/blog like some ah-lian... aha!!!! Hari terbuka!!!!!!! I am seriously wondering wtf is Pn. ---- gonna comment about me. It's strange, kids wanna go with their parents in order to stop the teachers from talking bad behind their backs, but I am REALLY INTERESTED in what teacher's thinking. And I'm starting to wonder if I'll get in her way when my parents have a nice little teacher-to-parent chat. I don't mind not listening, seeing that my parents won't keep it from me. Sigh, they're such good papa's and mama's.... LOL. Extra large LOL.

now for the real deal, the Singapore TOY COMIC AND ANIMATION CONVENTION!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! HOLY COWS AND ANGELS!!!!!!! I GET TO GO!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Well, resulting in me skipping art lessons AGAIN. Sorry teacher, I just can't miss it. I've missed this year's ComicFest 2008 -which was surprisingly in march and not december 2008- and I can't miss this. I have let go too many chances of attending comic ACGCs this year.

Two days later is a special day -Happy early birthday Kim!!!!!!

Gosh, it's late night now, and I better sleep soon -got a BIG day ahead of us tomorrow, i.e, the convention and hari terbuka. I have to wake up around half past five just to follow my sis down, along with my parents of course. Apparently, someone's busuy with pengawas duties... -smirks-

But ah well, mum and dad are much more unfortunate than me. We had a visitor -mum's brother's friend/worker's relative/sister- in our house. And instead of sitting down comfortably in front of the pc like moi they have to entertain her and bring her to the foodcourt for local food. if I'm not mistaken, she came down from Sabah, and speaks English with a HEAVILY ACCENTED Filipino accent. I've always watched Happyslip performed these in her videos, but I never thought I could witness someone close to me talking in that way. I find it... kinda weird. AH well, gotta sleep now. tata~~~~

p.s; To Kim if you're reading this, I'm sorry for not replying you when you said thanks for the prezzie. I was too happy to say 'you're welcome'. It somehow got choked in my throat and somehow, I managed to blurt out the 'sorry for the lame packaging' thingy. sigh....... tha's me. always clumsy and stuff.

pardon any grammartical errors you spot. I'm too sleepy to proofread this post.