Thursday, January 10, 2008

One-day holiday

Guess what people? It's a one-day holiday!!!! Yeah, I talk crap, now throw rotten tomatoes at me to fake my bleeding. lol. Just kidding. Anyway, a new year, a new day, time will always pass, sadly.

I have tons of homework waiting for me, yet I'm here again continuing my endless rant about life. Paiseh paiseh... my bad. I hate Maths, it's so goddamed confusing. No offense meant. :DDDDDDD

I installed the Sims earlier on (It's tons better than the Sims 2). Somehow, I just couldn't install the damned Makin' Magic edition. I had a DVD one and a normal CD one which contains of two discs; the DVD couldn't work and I lost the first disc of the CD one. Curses!!!!!!!!!! LIFE'S SO UNFAIR!!!!! -inner mind: It was never fair to begin with. Me: Shut your face-

Anyways, it's Friday tomorrow. Sigh, another busy day shall start. Ish...