Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mood swings

I finally know why the school doesn't let us use the padang. I'm so darn slow. (Slow as in mentally slow if you guys don't get it. No offense meant, no offense taken. Good.)

Anyways, I have just started to notice. I'm getting mood swings lately, all due to something which I do not know. For a moment I'll feel fine and acceptable, but then a minute later I'll feel... like an outcast. It's like they're fluttering and chirping happily in their own world while I'm back in space in mine. Sigh... it sucks. And it's affecting my performance in school and at home. Shoot them.

OH well, it's only two weeks of school and I'm like what? Burnt out? lol.

Lesson learnt today in school and at home: I suck. Everything I do doesn't seem to fit. Goddamn it.

Anyhoo anyhow, I gotta wake up early AGAIN for QM duty. Sigh, hope it'll be fun!!!

Ja! Thanks for reading/listening (if you count reading a blog as one) to my lousy, useless, unaccepted ramblings!!!!!