Thursday, December 6, 2007

Teeth-Clenching

You guys know what will happen when you clench your teeth together and move it opposite ways right? Well, what if you suddenly had no control of it and clenched them very hard, creating 'eek-ek, eek-ek' noises. Well, I can tell you the answer, cuz I've experienced it before, PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

It was... I think two days ago when I had this err... seizure... I was at my distant cousin's house having dinner when this happened... It went on for like, 2-4hours, and thus, I have a injured cheek. (Inside cheek) And I have to drink lots and lots of water. All I'm afraid is that I'll wet my pants and bed. LOL.

Anyway, my saviour of the day was dad. It continued until I went to bed. I slept with my parents that day due to that damned seizure. Thanks to my dad, i managed to focus on his brilliant snores that got me outta hell. THANKS DAD!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!! I managed to sleep at the end of the day, even though I was basically shifting my position from twelve to four.

Ouch... My cheek hurts... need water...