Weird title, I know... LOL... anyways, I survived the toilet cleaning experience... Yesh, my sis and I cleaned our toilets until it was sparkle-sparkle clean... The disgusting part was getting rid of the hair clogged on top of the freaking drain, very disgusting.
Next up, we scrubbed the floor as the stereo blasted off downstairs. It was fun, but still, deeeee-sgusting. Later on, we cleaned the sink and toilet bowl. The yucky part was when we took the scrub that had a stick attached to it (forgot what it was called) and stuffed it into the toilet bowl, scrubbing and scrubbing all the way through... Now I understand the pain of maids, cuz' basically I'm one... XD... just kidding...
anyway, pictures will be up soon (If we get to find the bluetooth device)... going up to KL this weekend, hooray!!!! I get to go to Times Square for the comic fiesta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE ME!!!!!!!!!! Joking joking... Anyway, hopefully we get to go, mum always changes her plans until the very last minute... -sniffles-