I lost my voice... thanks to the damned party I went today held in my tuition teacher's house... Kids these days... they disrespect the elders like hell... I'm so not gonna have kids when I grow up.
Anyway, Christmas is near, and so is Santa. Yipee!!! -goes on present spree-
So, so so so so... here's my wishlist of prezzies (Presents) to Santa.
1, A touchpad.
That way it'll be easier to post art on the net than scan and do those stupid linearts in Photoshop.
2, More angpow money.
No money no talk, that's how the world goes.
3, A lifetime's supply of nice mangas and animes and books.
That way I won't get bored.
4, A better cable/modem than my current one.
No more disconnecting and network problems by then. HOORAY!!!
5, A windows vista laptop.
Typical, that way I get to type stories in my room without getting disturb. I love privacy. LOL.
6, Good health.
You can't do anything if you're unhealthy.
7, Good relations with friends and family
I don't really like quarrelings and fightings
8, Illustrations on anime and manga I like.
Malaysia lacks this type of stuff. Singapore's Kinokuniya has a lot and are beautiful, so is the price.
9, Be a sucesssful fanfiction writer
My account's sorta dead there... Lack of inspiration and time to write now.
And last but not least...
TEN. PROSPERITY TO THE WHOLE WORLD.
Everyone wants and needs them. It's good to start a great life in the new year. YAY!!!!!!!
And that's that... Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, wish you guys out there a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!